I'm going to start this meme post off with a disclaimer: I hate memes. In my almost two years of blogging, I've only been tagged one other time. While hesitant to take part in another, I was tagged by Grace, who works with me here at Lijit. This means that if I don't respond, I'll have to hear about it on an almost daily basis. Therefore, I'm participating, although begrudgingly. Bah humbug meme!
The 6th photo meme works like this:
- Go to sixth page of your Flickr account.
- Pick the sixth picture.
- Blog it.
- Tag six friends to join the meme.
Since I consider this my "work" blog, I thought it would be more appropriate to refer to the Lijit Flickr account for this meme. So here's the winning shot...
This picture is of Leslie and one of our Lijit publishers, Aaron, at the racetrack. I love this picture for so many different reasons, one of which is that I *rarely* see Leslie drink a beer and another being that you never know who you might run into at the racetrack. If you're interested, you can read an earlier post I wrote about the evangelism that occurs on the racetrack.
And now, I'm going to tag six other Lijit folk to join in the fun...
- Todd (our fearless leader)
- Aimee (a fantastic friend, photographer and Lijit publisher)
- Daniel (I tagged him that first time too...)
- The Communicatrix (because she was my first blog crush and you never know what will be in her Flickr photostream)
- Caroline (a Lijit publisher I met at BlogHer '07 and one that I'll be seeing again in '09)
- Derek (this should give him something to remember me by over the long holiday break)
Whew. So far, my average is one meme per year. Here's to hoping that doesn't increase in 2009!
And lastly, I hope you're happy Grace. Consider this an early Christmas gift since I didn't get you anything. ;)